Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Petitions, Forwards, E-mail Nuisance

Forwarded messages, petitions requiring you to sign and forward etc. Sometimes you get some gorry messages that even threaten you like, if you dont forward this within 3 days, or to a minimum of 15 of your friends, then its bad luck for the next 30 years.

Yuck! Stop the madness. Send me what you really have to. I might not subscribe to your charitable idea. If you have advice for me, put it in your own words. if its a bible message, quote the verses yourself.

Gees!

2 comments:

  1. Feel ya pain, bruva, I hate impersonal messages. Why cannot people simply drop 3 or 4 lines of personal, thoughtful (or even thoughtless) email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just don't entertain them! and they come as so long a letter to someone else and not me!

    ReplyDelete