Thursday, April 23, 2009

The dirty.com

The dirty is a reality gossip blog and I aint trying to make this the same. I like to speak my mind, throw tantrums, and raise dust. But not in vain. This lonely voice is for the voiceless, for the speechless, for the down trodden. I do not own a carbon car, perhaps never will. I have not been to the glass slipper project. I am not showy, never have, never will be. I am just an African, trying to correct, or just crying out over so many wrongs, against people, against the land, against the sea.

I sympathise with the victims of the Myrtle Beach Fires, I sympathise with victims of piracy off the Gulf of Aden, I sympathise with political victims in Madagscar. I respect the freedom of choice as expressed in South Africa today, I hate terrorists. I am who I am, and no one can change me, even by threats!

No comments:

Post a Comment